Zen Micro Photo

Dobby

I've been researching MP3 players and quite like the look and features of the Zen Micro Photo. Has anyone got one and would like to share their experiences in particular I'd like to know if the supplied software is any good?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

yeh i have a blue one. their quite easy to use once u hav mastered the touch pad which is really sesitive but u get used to it with in a day. u get two different creative software packages.the creative media source organizer which is just the media player u can use to rip cds.and their is the zen explorer which allows u to put pictures and music on the player. the only bad thing i would say about the player is it is a bit chunky for it size and u cant listen to music and view your photos at the same time.apart from that it's really good.

• 4 weeks later...

Yea I bought one! I like it but I'm having problems with the software detecting it. I think my unattended install is to blame. It relies on Windows Media Player which I removed and replaced with the TTPack but I don't think it's enough for the player to work :( but I'll get to the bottom of it :)

Check for the battery life of creative mp3's. I had picked up a creative ZEN 20GB, and i have been facing big time issues with the battery life. Even after a full charge if you leave the unit switched off and then when u turn back the unit the battery tends to drain out ie: almost half the charge is lost. You can save some charge if you leave the headphones removed from the jack coz the headfone acts like the antennai for the Radio ..but other wise u don't get a nice backup !!