windows xp booting problem

monte0682

I used nlite to make the windows smaller. I installed it and everything worked good...but the moment I installed my video card driver and restarted I couldn't get into windows. Only in safe mode...I am writing from safe mode...Did I delete some files that are needed? What should I do...So everything works good, except that I can't log into windows normally...

One more thing. When I try to install full software from ATI for my card (it is all in wonder x600) I cann't. I keep getting some error message when I start windows...It is good file, since I used it before and I know it works...

I took out everything in nLite except for the stuff that was marked in read and a few others but all the drivers were gone that werent needed and my machines all work fine. Have you tried installing Omega drivers?

If Windows cannot start normally you have an option to use the Last Good Configuration on the advanced menu.

You can roll back the drivers.

Omega drivers are unofficial drivers for ATI. I don't know if they include the stuff for the AIW TV-capture and MMC. I just use the official ATI ones. I had enough trouble getting the TV-capture and MMC to work without complicating the issue with Omega and nLite.