sonu27

Which version of Nero do you use?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Your burning software?

• Nero 7
    • Nero 6
    • Older version of Nero
    • I use a different burner software.
    • I don't have a Disk burner, (no hardware or no software, or both)

Nero 7. I ain't a dinosaur! :P

:blink: Riiiight...

Nero 6.6.0.18. Best Burning porgram AND version of it IMHO. Haven't burnt a coaster CD/DVD for as long as I can remember be it data, image, music or video. Let me see, a burner application that's feature-rich, tremendous hardware support and top-notch functionality... why would I use anything else? :thumbup

i have a silent installer for it but ever since i made it iv found i dont use it much. too many features, too hard to navigate to the usefull ones

i use burn4free

2-3 clicks gets me what i want, i dont get coasters offten but when i do its a -rw disc so i just burn it again

For me and most of my technical associates, NERO is the only game in town.

I've used Nero since ver 5.0 and am now using 6.x.x

I tried ver 7, but for some reason it didn't like something in my drive or Pc. It refused to validate what it had just written. NO big deal, I just went back to my ver 6 and everything's working fine again.

My friends are having no such problem with ver 7.

I really loved ver 5 because it had that little Wizard that made burning a data CD so very easy.

That was removed from ver 6, but I'm getting used to it....so, no big deal.

Nero! That's my vote.

Andromeda43 :thumbup

The bloat in Nero 7 is totally uncalled for. Heck, I think the 35meg downloads for Nero 6 is too much but I just deal with it. I'm a dedicated Nero 6 user until I jump on the HD-DVD/BluRay wagon when I have to upgrade. Normally I'm an upgrade junkie, I'm always about the latest & greatest but Nero is the only app I'm not happy about the blost. I'm starting to feel the same about MS Office but at least 2003 added some nice features like the Task Bar and the new slicker mail merge.

Personally I'm hoping Alcohol 120% will get a little more mature and support nero plugins, it's a decent program and the tiny ~4meg download is seductive.

PS: Yes I know about that custom Nero 7 Lite guy here on the forums but I'm still trying to avoid it.