Nero 7.0.14 Silent Installer

Rico.JohnnY

I have made this installer based on this guideNero 7 Ultra only The Basic's. ,so all credit goes to that author, i just repack it and make some improvement, such as fixing the shortcut and the Demo name issue, and adding command line options support.

This installer is repacked using NSIS so as to get a better size,now it is 44.6M. Still sounds too big,but download it or not, it's up to you.After all ,the original one is 100M+.

Actually,it is not "repacked", it is a recompressed one,like using 7zip to creat a switchless installer,cause the install source are still the msi version created by msiexec /a command from the official one, i just use NSIS to extract it to temp folder and then launch the setup by calling msiexec.exe .Anyway, this one supports command line options, so you can easily deploy it. i have tested it and seems work pertfectly. This installer contains Nero Buring ROM, Nero Tools, Cover Designer and Start Smart with Nero Scout disabled.

Ok,here's the link, directing to my own host. http://2000c.com.cn/Nero714USilent.exe

MD5: 84E6A512D801F9DA40AD927B711989D8

NOTE: Use it at your own risk, I'm not responsible for any problem that is caused by this installer. ;)

The following are the available install switches:

/S

Silent mode with no user interfaces,must be upper case.

/QN

Silent mode with only extracting progress bar

/QB

Silent mode with both extracting and installing progress bars

/LANG=

The language of Nero 7 user interfaces.Please use short name, for example, /LANG=ENG,/LANG=FRA,/LANG=CHS... If not specified,the system lauguage will be used.$

/INSTDIR=

Install location, Path that has spaces must be enclosed in quote marks. For example, /InstDir="D:\Program Files\my Nero". Default is "C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7",determined by the %PROGRAMFILES% environment variable.

/USERNAME=

Username displayed in Nero

/COMPANY=

Company name displayed in Nero

/SN=

Your product key for nero ultra 7.0.14, must be in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format.

You can also use /? switch to see the help. For manual install, just double click the installer.

Edited by Rico.JohnnY

Use this /LANG=FRA switch and you will get frence interfaces in all nero apps,but the shortcuts still remain English. Maybe it won't be a big problem.

Or you could leave it blank,the installer will install automatically according to your system language.

Edited by Rico.JohnnY

I can't find any stand alone language files in nero's install source, i guess all language strings are compliled together in one file. So i think it is not possible to do that.

If you guys want to further customize the setup package, i can upload the install script for you. it's easy to learn. Make some modification and use NSIS to compile it, then you are done. As for the install source files,launch the installer,then go to windows temp folder to retrieve them.

Edited by Rico.JohnnY

I did try this work exelant.

THX Rico.JohnnY

my nero.cmd

CMDOW @ /HID

@echo off

cls

Nero714USilent.exe /S /LANG=PLK /SN=xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx /norestart

REGEDIT /S nero7.reg

and my nero7.reg
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ahead\Installation]

"IsNero6Uninstalled"=dword:00000001

"IsNero7"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ahead\Installation\Families]

"UQ44278027"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7]

"ProductVersion"="7.0.1.4"

"ProductCode"="{F6C8C156-75B7-F1A5-10AA-773BCF3232D1}"

"UpgradeCode"="{78458698-D459-4458-89C1-A9125262067F}"

"ForInstall"=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7\Info]

"Serial7_1137467580"="*xxxx-xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx"

"User"="Yurek3"

"Company"="GROM"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ahead\Installation\Languages]

"ForInstall"=""

"Installed"="PLK;PLK;eng;"

"ForDelete"=""

or finalization file for 7zip metod

copy /b 7zs.sfx + nero7.reg + config.txt + Nero7.7z Nero7.exe
config.txt
;!@Install@!UTF-8!

RunProgram="startx /wait nero7.cmd"

;!@InstallEnd@!

now I'm fine

Edited by Yurek3

works like charm but when i install in dutch evrything but smartstart is in english and i rather would like in dutch

is this possible

this is my cmd:

start /wait %systemdrive%\Install\nero7\Nero714USilent.exe /S /LANG=nld /USERNAME=Dakota /COMPANY=dakotasoft /SN=xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

pause

* How small would this package be with only the burning engine installed? So, without the Tools, Cover Designer and Start Smart???

I never use this 'specials'...anyway to rebuild this stuff? Could somebody get this done???

* Gracias, thanks in advance...

Edited by JANZZEN

ive just tested this and it works like a charm good work Rico.JohnnY so far ive had no problems :)

If thats true , would you be so kind and upload it on rapidshare for us please.

Edited by muiz