1. 1. My cooling is ...

• Box cooler or low end air cooler
    • High end air cooler
    • Low end water cooling
    • High end water cooling
    • Compresor cooling (Prometeria etc.)
    • I don't use cooling ...

A simpel question - what do ya use to chill da PC? :rolleyes:

Myself, I have just bought (not installed yet) a nice High end Swiftech 8500 water cooling kit  :)

Keep me updated on that cooling system. I have been looking at buying it. Like to know how it does and how easy it is to install.

Central air. I've got  76.2mm flexible tubing from my room air vent to my PC. My temps are: After and before

beforeafter.png

Tube also blows cold air at my face.

Temp at vent itself is 55F.

Very good results Lynchnot.As discussed in Techzones the only thing to be concerned about would be condensation build up inside the case.Great idea. :):rolleyes:

As for myself I have a Volcano 9,Volcano 6cu,and a soon to be installed Zalman 6000cu,in three different machines.

Still have my Dragon Orb 3, since its still one of the top performers, but very loud and performing bit less (hotter) since I went from a oc' T-Bird 1.33ghz to a XP2400.. I'd also like to know how the water cooling goes since I've barely seen any people with leaks or pump failures...

Also, ordering a Low-Profile CoolerMast heatsink for my Radeon 9500(soft) for more OC' :)

well i still don't trust water cooling...it's must the fact that having water near all those electronics doesn't exactly give me an easy feeling.

That's what I though for bout 2years now.. lol, but I've been active in some forums that discuss watercooling allot, have only seen very very few cases of having things go wrong..as long as you have quallity fittings and tubes, what could go wrong, in case of a pump failur you let your comp shut down when it reacher certain temperature.. and if you place you resevoir in the bottom below hd's that cant do any hardm when it would leak, so only place where the most possibility of a leak would be at ur cpu fittings on the water block, add some adjustable clamps, quality fittings, quality tube and it could only go wrong if you improperly connected it...