XPize Settings do nothing?

jcarle

This is the first time I'm trying out XPize, I figured that the project is far enough along that it's now mature enough to be stable. And it is. I have to say XPero, what a great job you've done.

From what I can tell, XPize settings are coded by someone else. Nonetheless, I can't seem to make it do anything other then resize the desktop icons. Changing the desktop view style or setting desktop icon transparency doesn't seem to do anything for me. Am I crazy or what?

I'm the creator of XPize Settings. Can you be more specific with the problems? what is the version of the program? OS?

Its as been tested many times but in a 32-bit Windows Pro SP2.

And since those features you mention are based on win32 system calls, maybe there is a OS incompatibility or something.

A note ... some of the settings are just temporary (its a limitation of Windows), like the desktop view settings (tile, small icons, transparent background), so they need to be "refreshed" by enabled the choosen settings and the timer, and then keep running the program in the background.

Sometimes i'm a bit busy, so i'm not always around the forums, sorry for that ppl.

Edited by kalavera