Results to my win2k3

the first thing to do when you get a problem of this nature is to unplug and/or remove anythign that is not necessary. Thats means everything, all usb devices, additional external devices, additional hard drives, even cdrom drives. Only leave what is necessary to boot. If it boots correctly, than all you have to do is put it all back on piece by piece to isolate the problem. Somtimes extreme measures need to be taken like removing sound cards/video cards/nics if possible. Anyways, this is the first thing I try when i have a problem. Saved me from doing a complete fromat when caugt in a bluescreen/reboot loop.

the first thing to do when you get a problem of this nature is to unplug and/or remove anythign that is not necessary.  Thats means everything, all usb devices, additional external devices, additional hard drives, even cdrom drives.  Only leave what is necessary to boot.  If it boots correctly, than all you have to do is put it all back on piece by piece to isolate the problem.  Somtimes extreme measures need to be taken like removing sound cards/video cards/nics if possible.  Anyways, this is the first thing I try when i have a problem.  Saved me from doing a complete fromat when caugt in a bluescreen/reboot loop.

No because would be a problem where he couldnt boot, but the fact that he can boot and just has lag when booted is the problem, i doubt it will be a hardware problem

Well get off w2k3 BETA then lol buy a real copy it might help :) i know your going to say noooo its a real one i bought the CD, if so phone Microsoft for support :-p

naw im not gonna say that because i know its crack or what ever i got it from the net im just too poor to buy a software that cost more than my whole computer

Is there a site where i can download a trial version of win2k3, microsoft.com page is broken or something? i think my wack out version of win2k3 make me boot the computer in 10-15 mins. it getting anoying i have to turn it on and then wait for like 10-15 mins it is always stuck on the desktop but i cant see my toolbar or system tray untill 10 mins. when 10 mins is up it usually pop up like it was booted normally/

It seems i solve the problem to the 10min start up but a new problem have comeup

to solve the 10min startup problem i dissconnect one of my cd writers the one that didnt open up during the 10min so after i sutdown and rebooted everything is fine but if i connect the writer back it do the ten mins startup crap is there anyway to fix my cd writer so that it will not do the ten mins start up on me plez help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi

first off all, you did notice that you talking to yourself, did you... w00t

but i would suggest to try to upgrade the drive firmware,

or (i understand you have more that one cd drive), try to switcht them on the cable

well, good luck with that

hi

first off all, you did notice that you talking to yourself, did you... w00t

but i would suggest to try to upgrade the drive firmware,

or (i understand you have more that one cd drive), try to switcht them on the cable

well, good luck with that

nah i did and still same problem and it seems to me it do not dectect the slave drive only the master is dected

i swich jumpers and change the roles but this time it dected the other drive in stead of the orginal...