folder options

breadandbubbles

this is probabaly a straightforward thing, but i cant find a way, anywhere, to have default folder settings. for instance, in My Documents i, like most people, have a My Music folder. in that folder i have folders by artists, subfoldering the artists albums. in each album, whever i go there, i have to go to view -> details. and then i have to choose which details to display, because the default istn to my liking. for example, i like to see the bitrates, but the default has no bit rates, so i have to right click the top bar and choose bitrates.

with EVERY FOLDER.

is there a way to apply a default setting or something?

anyone?

• 1 year later...

i'll keep it short

is there a way to change the folder type/template of several folders simultaneously (not including sub folders!). I highlight several folders but only the first one changes template and the rest remain the same as they were before i attempted the change?

I have loads of folders "on the same level" (not sub folders) that I want to change to 'one artist' or 'one album'; is there a way to do this 'en masse'?

I have several 'one album' folders within each 'one artist' folder. Surely I don't have to select each one individually and change it to 'one album'. I want to select them all at once and apply the 'one album' template in one command?

Is there a way please?

many thanks!