extra forum abilties / options.

boggen

use to other forums, were i can hover mouse over a given thread to see first 5 lines or so of what is in the first post of any given thread.

---more of a persnoal wim.

---better explationation, when you move mouse over text editor to find out what the buttons are. but you move mouse over a given thread to see first 5 lines or so of first post in any given thread.

searching abilty, i realize updated forum just within past week. but search abitiles are lacking and currently hard to siff through given searchs using currently searching abilites... following would be helpfull...

find posts started by given user

find all threads by given user

find threads by ((1,2,30,60,90,year)) time stamps.

abilty to turn off avators / signatures

--i realize you have low fi vesrion templet, but, being able to go into my controls, and disable / enable would be nice.

abilty to turn off avators / signatures

--http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=04 look there :)

Search ability:

Just click someones membername and you will see in the page which appears at the right top a screen where you can find what you want. And http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?act=Search&f= contains that date funtion you asked.

As for the 5 first lines we dont have that... maybe in later version of this forum.

lol... ughs. thx for tip for aviators, i looked at the page about 4 to 5 different times. each time i just read right over it.

feeling more like a nobbier here for forum use. heh. the google search across top of page, and then when going through my-assistant for search, is what through me off on the "search" top right hand corner. figure with site dealing with scripting. that the top right hand corner also did searchs by google as well.

call it a brain fart or what not. thx for the help.