The most stupid thing I have ever seen!

Gouki

lol XPerties, that must be all you run on your servers :P id put linux on my server but its also used by the rest of the people living here, so i have to wait :P

Edited by sven

@ Bi0haZarD - What other reason do you see, that would make 3 jerks do that? Im pretty sure it was because of their fanatism!

@ XPerties - Your right! I shouldnt have said that.

@ sven & gamehead200 - Change!? Change what!? :P

@ Bi0haZarD - What other reason do you see, that would make 3 jerks do that? Im pretty sure it was because of their fanatism!
Hugues Henry:

Why did you choose Bill Gates?

Noël Godin:

Because in a way he is the master of the world, and then because he's offering his intelligence, his sharpened imagination and his power to the governments and to the world as it is today -- that is to say gloomy, unjust and nauseating. He c ould have been a utopist, but he prefers being the lackey of the establishment. His power is effective and bigger than that of the leaders of the governments, who are only many-colored servants.

So Bill Gates was at the top of our lists of victims. The at tack against him is symbolic, it's against hierarchical power itself. Our war cry was explicit: "Let's pie! Let's pie the polluting lolly!"

Source: http://neworder.box.sk/newsread.php?newsid=109

I saw that video years ago.

You don't have to hate or dislike Windows to hit Gates in the face. I like Windows, given it's nLited... and I'd hit Gates if I had the opportunity. But, I'd do it in the most comical and creative way I could think of. :lol:

Well, I cant understand how humiliating someone like that on a live broadcast to several internacional TV stations, can be funny.

However, this maybe a problem of my sense of humor.

Edited by Gouki

Those guys are idiots, in that interview they make Bill Gates out to be some evil tyrant. Look how much he has given to charity though, and like Windows or not he has really helped take computing from big universities and such into the average person's home. In some cases a pie in the face can be funny, but not in real life in front of millions of people. That had to be humiliating, and I imagine his feelings were hurt as well (yes he's rich but he's still a person). :no:

You really have to feel sorry for Bill Gates. No matter how much you hate someone, the tactics used in that video are equivalent to those used by 1st graders.

yeah. and it worked :w00t:

i see lots of assumptions here, but does anyone actually KNOW why he was pied?