Another Newbie!

Rob

Hey People...

Well I'm new around here ( :rolleyes: ) - I just happened to stumble accross the site while looking at the logs for my own personal site. Anyway, about me..

I'm 16 years old (17 in a couple of months :D ) and from the UK. Originally from Essex (yep - Essex lad!) and then moved to where I live now... the Isle of Wight :D

Not much fun here I can tell you :)

So basically, thats me :D

I intend on spending alot of time on this site... well once my exams are over. That reminds me. I should be revising. Hmmm... why does everything 'online' always seem like such a better option of spending your time?

lol :rolleyes:

Thank-you :rolleyes:

I have already got to work on looking around and posting where I might be able to help somebody out or just generally to make a comment :)

lol, you really dont want me moaning about the continual problems of the Isle of Wight ONLY 'broadband' ISP. It, would bore you :)

Thanks for the warm welcome ^_^

Oh it's ok...

Its just I used up 3.66GB data transfer in three days... like over 400 people downloaded it from my site from this site, lol.

I looked and its got around the Internet so quickly, it was pretty worrying. I have removed the file now because people from around the world are posting the link on forums etc and 3.5GB data transfer used in a couple of days is pretty bad for me!

I uploaded it to my own personal webspace now anyway :)

So if anybody is after MSN6 and a reliable download mirror...

RobSCM.com - Downloads