Vista-ize?

Punio4

Im almost 100% sure that it will suffer from the same problem as XP :lol:

So this is pretty early to ask, but i wanted to know ;)

Well, Im not so sure about if Vista will suffer the same problem as XP. Ive heard a lot of times that this time MS will update all the icons to the Vista look and feel. We will see...If they still are lazy with Vista, we will have the hypothetical "Vistize". If not, I will dissapear into oblivion :P

or you could always show that your graphics are a million times better then Microsofts =P hell look at windows 95 graphics.. back then that was awesome graphics.. in 10 years XP icons may become the next windows 95 look lol.

Well accordint to what microsoft has planned , All the files for Vista are to be built from scratch .

And i have enough faith in Microsoft that they would not be foolish enough to make the mistake the made for XP in an age when Mac sells for the looks .

There is no way they shall ignore this fact and keep the old resources.

There wont be any need for an Vistizee !!!!!

psssssssssssssss - even if there shall be , we people are there na!!!!

Well even the latest builds still have age old icons.

Even the coding has not yet been complete. it would be useless to make any presumption based on these builds. let us wait for the final release then we can discuss on it exitedly.LOL

Im almost 100% sure that it will suffer from the same problem as XP :lol:

So this is pretty early to ask, but i wanted to know ;)

Search around the web for a few screenshots of the latest build, from what I have seen on the screenshots and from personal experience, almost all the icons XPero have changed are given the Vista look-and-feel. For instance the Tools->Internet Options Home Page icons etc.

Anyway, Apparently Microsoft originally promised Vectorized Icons. It remains to be seen if that'll happen but I doubt it. Or if they have already stated that it won't appear, I missed that.

• 4 weeks later...