Directory Opus The Super Shell

such an eyesore! Thats why microsoft created windows 95 and on to get rid of THAT! Why would you want that back???

come on, its a joke right!?

Edited by wolf74481

actually, this is a very decent program.

Solomon's choice of display,skin,colors etc. is just gross!, and its sad that his screeny turned off so many people to such a good program.

To add to this comment, that screeny/comments are not even close to a default installation. A default install is quite similar to openning Windows Explorer but with many enhancements.

shark

Edited by Shark007

• 5 weeks later...

agree with Shark007 - it is a very good program.

Solomon, just happened to modify his to personal test and nobody else likes it.

She/He could've helped themselves by explaining that it is Directory Opus, and is completely modifyable in same way people use windowblinds or litestep - personal taste people is exactly that.

Guy's really it doesn't normally look like that...matter fact I wouldn't have known that was Directory Opus, until informed so...its that far removed from the defaults.

If you guys are actually up for paying for a good file manager, then I'd suggest actually downloading and trying the application...its the best out there from what I've seen.

• 1 month later...

Wow. This is Directory Opus? Whew.

I'll agree with some of the other guys, Directory Opus is probably the best file manager out there. I have used it even before it was callled Directory Opus. It was named PC Opus then, and still just as amazing.

The choice of colors for this is apparantly a single-sided perception, but the underlying file manager is astounding. Give it a try before running away because of this screenshot. :yes: