CD Install of .NET Framework 1.1

emorgoch

Hi all,

Working on my first unattended install disc for XP, and found this place a great source for info. THANKS!!!!

I'm hitting a bump in the process right now though. I'm trying to do an application install, using the RunOnceEx method from CD outlined here. While my other applications are installing well, the .NET Framework 1.1 isn't happening. During the install, I get a dialog box prompting me to insert the .NET Framework 1.1 CD and click Okay. Trying to install from .NET redistribute package, extracted to own directory. Any ideas? (install script attached)

keyinstalls.cmd

Thanks for the reply. I didn't have much success with Ryan's .NET 2.0 installer, so that's why I was avoiding it here. Guess I'll jsut stick with copying it to disk and installing it from there rather than directly off the CD.

.NET 1.1 installs just fine from svcpack.inf and .NET 2.0 needs to be installed from either GuiRunOnce or RunOnceEx. You can find installers in the thread linked in my signature for switchless silent installers. Works every time for me and has been for quite a while now.