What ya think?

xper

We live in the same area: Atlanta, just tell them to remove you off their list, and if they call back, sue their pants off!

I suggest getting one of those phone recorders that attaches to the mouthpiece so you can record the conversation, so your proof is indefinite.

:)

Yeah, i sent an e-mail back to a company before...

"I will sue you if you proceed to send me these e-mail's, i am a lawyer and will proceed further if nessecary!".

I said that, they believed me and aint sent a thing back :rolleyes:

Btw, im not a lawyer, ha ha, im a student!! :)

We live in the same area: Atlanta, just tell them to remove you off their list, and if they call back, sue their pants off!

I suggest getting one of those phone recorders that attaches to the mouthpiece so you can record the conversation, so your proof is indefinite.

:)

Thats BS dood!

I worked for a telemarkiting firm for like 6months and telling a seller to remove you from a list does absolutly NOTHING....let me just tell you all somthing...there is NO list...they call nubers at intercall. For instance (555)555-5555 thru (555)666-6666. thats it....you dont get put on a list.. If you ever want to be not called tell them to put you on the "do not call list" they will refer you to a manager and they will tell you it may take about 2 weeks tell you dont get called.

=DREW