What ya think?

xper

there are two big ones going around to people I have seen. One is decribed as a screensaver and in the world of admin ( having access to a dedicated server) there is another called test.php which is giving people root access to any server you open it on. I got both in the last week.

They done that to make you think that it actually is a screensaver...

I got a screen saver e-mail recently from my mate, i didnt open it, and i asked him, he had no idea, Noroton didnt pick it up either...

They done that to make you think that it actually is a screensaver...

I got a screen saver e-mail recently from my mate, i didnt open it, and i asked him, he had no idea, Noroton didnt pick it up either...

but kaspersky avp did.

:)

I've just gotten rid off all my spaw, my email adress was getting known by many spam companies, this is how I fought it w/o any app:

Each time I receive spam I:

1. Reply to it with "PLEASE QUIT SENDING ME f***ING SPAM!!!!" or "PLEASE QUIT SENDING ME THIS GARBAGE, I DONT WANNA HEAR IT!!"

2. I hit unsubscribe to all of em (many duplicated b4 they removed me)

And for the last 3days I haven't been getting any :)

I use MSN 8 with advanced spam filtering™. So I get zero spam, occasionally something slips by, but for the most part, I'm in the clear. Isn't advertising/spam the same as telemarketing?

If you reply and tell them not to email you back, then legally they can't email you for a year. Read up on it and save the emails, sue their pants off and stop working!

:)

If you reply and tell them not to email you back, then legally they can't email you for a year. Read up on it and save the emails, sue their pants off and stop working!

:rolleyes:

cool..i didnt know that...

have you ever sued them? :)