Windows Genuine Unattended

Hi, I have a problem.... I have downloaded the CAB file with LegitCheckControl.dll and GWFSPIDGen.dll and LegitCheckControl.inf.. How can I add this to my Unattended Installation? I use nLite... Have you some other ideas? Thank-you :):D

I am sick to death of the self-righteous comments degrading new users telling them, that basically they must be stupid because they didn’t search for an answer before posting. If you know the answer the help someone. If not keep out of it. Surely one “search” comment is enough in a thread. Especially moderator’s, you can cut a member some slack when it’s their first post. :(

No, new members learn the same way old members do. And there is no need for multiple posts on same subject that only makes things harder to find. Therefore use the search function FIRST then use the search function again, if you really dont find what your looking for you post.... Really most are covered...

@all older members.....have u tried to search "windows genuine" in search bar....search for it...and tell in which page u find ur answer...its hard to find such a post ..which really one need...search will give many results...so it is hard to find!! new memebers just search 5-6 pages...and these are if "sort by date" then when it reaches about 1-1.5 yrs old topics....new members think that now his desired topic isnt exist..so they make a new topic.!! thats it..it mean not that they havent search!!

and afterall...moderators work is to help members...not just to BAN members!!!

and instead of such replies as " USE SEARCH BAR, GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND..ETC" cant u give them direct link ( as u know that this post is already exist ) of the post which he want??

one thing mods. can do...just merge the topics if already exist!!

Edited by amit_talkin

wasn't hard to search for it...

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?act=Se...Windows+Genuine

3rd link down... 2nd page.. post number 16...

if the mods merged the posts, then we would have posts with like 1000 replies per post.. and i don't know about you but searching through a post of 50+ pages isn't fun..

Edited by Bi0haZarD

You guys sound like bad tech support. What's wrong with cutting someone some slack, new or old? No one wants to beg for an answer, anymore than you resent the question. If you don't feel like helping, don't. But keep the attitude offline, it makes new users resentful and defensive.

This is not meant at cguarnie

-- & btw welcome to the forums!!!-- but as commentary in general.

Search first is correct. And the reason search is so difficult, is due in part to multiple posters not having searched to begin with. This obfuscating / lowering of quality of content is what kills 'our ratings' & maybe even the site.

Being a tech person or geek is NOT principally due to being more intelligent-- it's about not being mentally lazy, working hard, being motivated, having goals. Now, there are exceptions sometimes: handicaps, emergencies, etc.

To use a non-computer analogy, most folks who can't program their: say, vcr-- are actually able to if they'd just read the manual like they used to cram for big exams in school, step-by-step, click all the buttons-- AS MANY times as it takes! Betcha if a substantial cash prize were offered, most would do it.

But why should a person expect to be paid to improve themselves / their situation-- whether it's with money or another person's time(which is worth money to them, no?)

Lucky at love, yes i've got the winning touch........

Edited by horsecharles

You guys sound like bad tech support. What's wrong with cutting someone some slack, new or old? No one wants to beg for an answer, anymore than you resent the question. If you don't feel like helping, don't. But keep the attitude offline, it makes new users resentful and defensive.

:thumbup

its not bad tech support, its people not taking the time to search the forums..

I came up with the result in my last post by hitting search -> "Windows Genuine" that wasn't hard was it?

it been discussed before, and you're supposed to search the forums before you post.. judging that this guy has 1 post, he probably didn't search but just decided to make an account and post.