WMP Remote

spapps

Hi! I am unsure how many of you know about this, but I have been on other forums too!

WMP Remote has been a huge success ever since version 1. Of course over new versions things have changed to make it better and have more great features!

Thanks to the great response I have had, I am happy to tell you that WMP Remote version 3 is available (a month ago or so)! After weeks of re-writing the application to improve itself and adding new features, the application is bigger and better! Please, check out the list of features/improvements and download version 3

let me know what you think, please post any feedback/bugs here or email me from the website!

WMP Remote allows you to connect your SPV to your PC using bluetooth/wireless/GPRS/USB Cable and allows you to select media files to play on your PC from the power of the SPV, and my app!

I would love to put up a list of features here but would rather you visit the website!

http://www.spapps.co.uk/software.aspx

Please remember to keep checking for updates on the application within the application! There is an update available for both the client and server.

Server has been updated to v3.1 and Client to 3.2

Thanks

Edited by spapps