Messenger Plus! 3.62

codejunkie

Messenger Plus!

what is Messenger Plus! ?

mainfeatures_.jpg

What has changed in this release? - 3.62.146 - 20/12/2005

• This version is compatible with the forthcoming Messenger Plus! Live. It is NOT compatible with Windows Live Messenger, it only paves the way for the next version (meaning it is required if you plan to install Windows Live Messenger when it will become publicly available).
  • Auto-update now checks if a version of Messenger Plus! Live is available when running Windows Live Messenger.
  • If both this version of Messenger Plus! and Messenger Plus! Live are installed on the same system, this version of Messenger Plus! automatically disables itself in Windows Live Messenger but keep on working properly in Windows Messenger or a previous version of MSN Messenger.
  • Due to various reasons, people using the Alternate Hooking Method will be prompted to reboot once the installation is complete and the Default Hooking Method will automatically be set back. Once the computer has been rebooted (that's very important), the Alternate Hooking Method can be set again in the preferences.
  • Log files are not auto-archived to the wrong directory anymore (happened in some very specific occasions).

Download

Merry Christmas and Happy New year everyone!

some people are always slow of the mark and forget to search, shame things like double posting can't be deleted when found to save on disk space and searching times, but i know and appreciate time for the mods is restricted.

Happy New Year Guys

some people are always slow of the mark and forget to search, shame things like double posting can't be deleted when found to save on disk space and searching times, but i know and appreciate time for the mods is restricted.

Happy New Year Guys

IT WASNT IN Technology News

AND YES I CAN USE THE SEARCH BUTTON BUT IT DOESNT SEARCH FRONT PAGE ENTIRIES :realmad:

Last post refuring to "Messenger Plus" in the title before my post 3.60 by XPero NOTHING about 3.62 or 3.61 come to mention it.

Ummm..... Being that harsh is not nice...

I agree!