[Desktops] 2006

@pS-:

You should try to get rid of the windows flag, that doesn't fit in there...

Thanks for the comment, but i dont like to mess around with my reg, last time i did that i had to restore, i like ot use only avedesk for desktop customization :thumbup

@pS --- try Y'z Toolbar. It's pretty light and simple. I threw a shortcut into the startup folder for it, didn't see in it an option for starting with windows. I didn't find too many skins. found this list but the email address is dead now. I searched for aluminum_alloy on a couple sites to no avail. :(

Oh yeah; it doesn't install. it runs as a .exe but it only works under WinXP Home and Pro. The ReadMe says "Caution: Does not change the Outlook Express toolbar." I have no idea why it says "caution", but I don't use OE.

Edited by poor_kenny

@pS --- try Y'z Toolbar. It's pretty light and simple. I threw a shortcut into the startup folder for it, didn't see in it an option for starting with windows. I didn't find too many skins. found this list but the email address is dead now. I searched for aluminum_alloy on a couple sites to no avail. :(

Oh yeah; it doesn't install. it runs as a .exe but it only works under WinXP Home and Pro. The ReadMe says "Caution: Does not change the Outlook Express toolbar." I have no idea why it says "caution", but I don't use OE.

Thanks, i didnt know this was a standalone app. Im gonna use it now. :)