Charging Zen Micro

Kaiz

:blushing: I know it is kind of stupid asking this question but... here goes! I just got a Zen Micro for

Christmas and was so excited about it, but I have one problem :no: Im using my computer to charge the Zen Micro. I've been charging for about 1 day now and the battery does not seem to go up :unsure: it stays in the same.... Could you guys help me on how to set it up so it is charge the right way?

Thanks alot.

My mother got one of these for christmas, so i might be able to help. Sometimes, you have to configure it 2 or 3 times. Also, charge it by plugging it into the wall for about 3 hours and see if that charges it.

Stupid question, but did you put the battery in?

the_guy

when you plug it in, does the Zen's screen say that it's docked or not?

@the_guy

I don't know about canadian models, but the US models only come with a USB cable to charge the Zen and does not come with a wall power adapter. The power adapter needs to be bought seperately.

when you plug it in, does the Zen's screen say that it's docked or not?

@the_guy

I don't know about canadian models, but the US models only come with a USB cable to charge the Zen and does not come with a wall power adapter. The power adapter needs to be bought seperately.

I think its the same model! ;) Canadian and US models are usually the same... ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
:blushing: I know it is kind of stupid asking this question but... here goes! I just got a Zen Micro for

Christmas and was so excited about it, but I have one problem :no: Im using my computer to charge the Zen Micro. I've been charging for about 1 day now and the battery does not seem to go up :unsure: it stays in the same.... Could you guys help me on how to set it up so it is charge the right way?

Thanks alot.

I am not sure abt the Zen micro but i can tell you abt the ZEN 20GB. Well did you initially charge it for 16Hrs , try that and not with the USB cable but with the power cord. Check and see if you see the blue light on the ZEN glow brighter and then fade out slowly.If yes it means that its taking in the charge. Also disconnect the headphones from the jack coz the headfones act like an antennai and it tends to consume charge even when your Zen is completely turned off. For the Zen Micro i guess creative has come up with a latest firmware, try updating it .

• 2 months later...

Thanks alot.

doesn't is come with a charger that you plug into the wall? use that it works

oh and my creative doesnt seem to be workin when i put it on a little screen that says creative jsut comes up and it doesnt go away and i have to take out the battery. when i take it out and turn it on again the same thing comes up and it isnt workin ARGH!!! some1 help!