Loads of MSN6 Links

Jay_Stealth

all of those address don't work it keeps on saying ' go to msn homepage' can u please help me so i can get msn messenger 6

Most of them work for me ... try right clicking and selecting "save source as", maybe that will help.

The same thing happened with me, i downloaded it, installed it then it wouldnt let me sign in. How u get it to work is by going to C:/program files... then locate the msn messenger file and rename the folder Messenger if it is not already. If this doesnt work reply.

Shocking!

I was checking my webstats and looking to see where traffic was coming from and I see a link has been taken because I uploaded MSN6 to my webspace for my users!

Now how did you get that link!?

Shocking!

I was checking my webstats and looking to see where traffic was coming from and I see a link has been taken because I uploaded MSN6 to my webspace for my users!

Let us know which link, and we will remove it for you if bandwidth is a concern. :)

Shocking!

that happens all the time. Someone sends it to another and then posted on a forum some where and then sent to another person. Before you know it you have a ton of sites downloading from you.

I know MSFN didn't do it on purpose and I'm sure the admins will take care of it asap. :)

hehe can someone help me? i tried to download msn 6 from lots and lots of different places.. but it wont work.. whenever i download it.. when its done downloading it says somehting about how i need a new version or something... does anyone kno what the problem is? :)

the same happened to me and my webhost blocked traffic to the file lol

LOL! As soon as I posted it on my website, I got at least 1000 hits...So, over two or three days, my bandwidth limit almost went over...I password protected everything once my limit was at 3.5gigs... w00t w00t