how do u feel about the blackberry

wolf7448

Expensive. I won a Blackberry 7750 (Verizon specific setup) at a conference last year, and when I took it to Verizon to have only the cellular activated I was told that I could not do that. I had to activate the data plan as well, for $50 a month for unlimited data access. On top of the cellular plan!

And I want to keep tapping the screen instead of that freaky scroll wheel.

Edited by Pebblecrusher

I hate my blackberry with a passion. My work gave the the Nextel 7520 version. The hardware design is awesome, and the reception is pretty good too. But the user-interface sucks a**. I've literally got enraged at trying to use this phone, many times. I've come close to shattering it on the floor many time too, if I couldn't play Texas-Holdem on this phone it would have been in splinters months ago.

The GUI is absolute crap, it was programmed by idiots. If you get a call while using the web-browser, you better believe that you are going to miss that call. And if the software glitches, you will not be able to charge the phone, you have to remove the battery and reinsert it. I could go on and on, but I'm getting mad writing this.

:realmad:

I hate my blackberry with a passion. My work gave the the Nextel 7520 version. The hardware design is awesome, and the reception is pretty good too. But the user-interface sucks a**. I've literally got enraged at trying to use this phone, many times. I've come close to shattering it on the floor many time too, if I couldn't play Texas-Holdem on this phone it would have been in splinters months ago.

The GUI is absolute crap, it was programmed by idiots. If you get a call while using the web-browser, you better believe that you are going to miss that call. And if the software glitches, you will not be able to charge the phone, you have to remove the battery and reinsert it. I could go on and on, but I'm getting mad writing this.

:realmad:

i've been waiting for someone to say that