Favorite Pc Make

wolf7448

Custom for my servers. It suffers intermittent crashes if I don't build it.

Dell gives purpose to things like Drive Image and Ghost. I've been working with this computer for 5 years and I still haven't needed either program for it. I'm not going to look to Dell if they start selling AMDs either. Like that will ever happen...lol

may i remind people this is not a dissussion of wheather dell "sucks" or not, back on topic if we could,

thank you

I consider it quite relevant to the topic, actually. The more users that help other users realize how crappy Dell is will hopefully influence more and more users to use their heads and build their PCs and feel good about what's inside their case, instead of worrying how long it will run before overheating. :hello:

may i remind people this is not a dissussion of wheather dell "sucks" or not, back on topic if we could,

thank you

I consider it quite relevant to the topic, actually. The more users that help other users realize how crappy Dell is will hopefully influence more and more users to use their heads and build their PCs and feel good about what's inside their case, instead of worrying how long it will run before overheating. :hello:

:blushing: what i meant was thats not the question were trying to answer

Ok, ok, fair game. Well, it's been established that not many people like Dell. How about we have people specify the brands/manufacturers of the various parts in their PCs?

I have AMD, Antec, BenQ, OCZ, DFI, and Nvidia.

Ok, ok, fair game. Well, it's been established that not many people like Dell. How about we have people specify the brands/manufacturers of the various parts in their PCs?

I have AMD, Antec, BenQ, OCZ, DFI, and Nvidia.

sounds good