Network Programming APIs

Hi All! Happy Christmas!

I am learning about the different Windows Network Programming APIs, such as WinSocks, Win32 WNet, etc.

I cannot find a lot of info on the Win32 WNet API.

Does anyone know of any documens and papers that explain Win32 WNet API and also other network programming APIs?

Thank you

Thank you RayOK

There is plenty of information on WinSocks. I have realised that I didn't ask the correct question.

I need to read about the various ways of writing TCP/IP applications for windows. That is, I want to read about different APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) for windows network programming. WinSock is one of the APIs. Is this right? What other APIs are there? Where can I find papers and documents describing this?

Ahh.. then in that case, this MSDN page is the best place to start. I've used Winsock 2 the most (along with a little WinINet for a downloading program). That's why I mentioned Winsock. Covers most everything I need for a communication program via TCP and/or UDP packets. Supports other protocols of course. ;)

Well, that's about it on my side, unless you need some help with Winsock some more :)