Login Screen Help.... =/

drag00n

Hey all!

I seem to have a problem with an unattended copy of Windows XP SP2 GOLD (Longhorn). The dude said that I needed to replace the nlite.in_ if I wanted to have different accounts, rather than it just logging automatically into the Administrator Account, but even after I replace it onto the ISO before burning it off. I install Windows, but it still logs into the Administrator Account!!! :realmad:

CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME?? I've been googling mad for hours, and it led me to this forum which I hope can help me!! :(

Thanks HEAPS! :D

-drag0n :)

Xp Sp2 and Vista(longhorn) are 2 different OS's it isn't possible to Nlite a Vista install. Changing the WIM can only be done with Ximage and that is build specific, there hasn't been a release of ximage since beta 1 so this is most likely XP sp2 you are working with that has a vista skin attached to it, try the XP forums for more help

Hey all!

I seem to have a problem with an unattended copy of Windows XP SP2 GOLD (Longhorn). The dude said that I needed to replace the nlite.in_ if I wanted to have different accounts, rather than it just logging automatically into the Administrator Account, but even after I replace it onto the ISO before burning it off. I install Windows, but it still logs into the Administrator Account!!! :realmad:

CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME?? I've been googling mad for hours, and it led me to this forum which I hope can help me!! :(

Thanks HEAPS! :D

-drag0n :)

i dont understand the question