Movies

wolf7448

Hey guyes

lets make a little order in the funny farm so lets post all movies, pictures and flash games here and, just word based jokes normally (if its picture and words post it normally) (make a new topic)

Edited by wolf7448

I'd say 3/10 of my posts have a word count of 3-5. And yes, walking on the chickens is a no-no. :lol: Milo persists on irritating the chickens during his adventures with Otis. I'm surprised those poor chickens don't have rickets from enduring the weight of a freakin' cat walking all over them.

Edited by Jeremy

now wait just a minute!

Untitled-1.jpg

how is this possible? your screenshot shows that you have 103 posts, yet you have 103 posts....you would have had to have 103 posts at the time you took the screenshot...this does not make sense to me!

good on you for pointing that out! i was hopeing someone would ;) anyway what happened was i made a post and the thought, nah noone cares about that, so i had an idea! I then took the screenshot (with hopes someone would point that out) and edited the post! mystery solved! and posts in the forum dont count toward ur total post count!

Edited by wolf7448

now wait just a minute!

Untitled-1.jpg

how is this possible? your screenshot shows that you have 103 posts, yet you have 103 posts....you would have had to have 103 posts at the time you took the screenshot...this does not make sense to me!

Now this post proves you did not read my comment above. Let me repeat it:

POSTS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS YOUR TOTAL POST COUNT!!!

Edited by gamehead200

now wait just a minute!

Untitled-1.jpg

Now this post proves you did not read my comment above. Let me repeat it:

POSTS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS YOUR TOTAL POST COUNT!!!

thats true too :lol: