XPlode 4.3 Series

• 2 months later...

Hello ;)

I have a question about XPlode. Does XPlode operate corectly with Windows 2000? I think yes, but I didn't manage to have a good result :(

Anybody can send to me the xplode.xml file? Thanks

(I'm a french man and my english is poor)

Dosnt work when pressing the exe file nothing happens cheers!...

edit...............

Forget it saw the other post now i just need to understand hax codes pshhh ill try :P

Edited by wazer

• 1 month later...
I am going to need testers for X5 over the next 2-3 weekends, preferably on IRC, so I can get feedback from multiple users at the same time.

Forums are too slow, and I don't want to have to say the same thing 500 times in seperate IM windows.

Any takers?

Shoot me a PM, and if there are a few people willing to be active, I'll get something set up.

I use X4.3 in my cd Windows Xp Sp2 PoInT V4.5, I want to know when it is the launching of X5

• 1 month later...
Just the problem that when i click the .exe nothing happens

That's exactly thesame problem i got.. or am i just that noob.. :wacko: anyways, if someone is willing to teach us on how to run this program, i will be more than happy to hear it... :)

Just the problem that when i click the .exe nothing happens

That's exactly thesame problem i got.. or am i just that noob.. :wacko: anyways, if someone is willing to teach us on how to run this program, i will be more than happy to hear it... :)

The long and the short of it is that if you don't tell XPlode to do anything, it won't do anything.

There is documentation that comes with it, and there are example XML files that come with it.

You need to provide the thought in order to apply it to your situation, it won't do that for you.

Wraith,

my exe does nothing ;)

thank god it don't haven't told it what to do yet still checking the docs out ...the example help alot....system admins this will cut time. not only will it imprees the ones that see it do its work :)

wish I had the time you spend making it... nice job and free jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz