Pleeaseee remove/disable commandline colors!

Francesco

Pleaseeee remove or disable if possible the commandline colors they're buggy! When I execute .bat files the path is altered so they always mess up. I wonder why people in this forum had only problems with visual studio: command line colors mess up most of the bat/nt scripts not only visual studio.

It is also a security issue:

for example I have a bat file with "del *.exe" in c:\myfolder\

if I run the bat file from explorer normally the path is c:\myfolder\ and all the exe files of myfolder are deleted.

if I run it from explorer and command line colors are enabled path is c:\windows\system32 guess what will happen? Screams everywhere! eek!

Please if possible turn it off in the installer or just remove it before somebody gets hurt :P!

Hello, Xpero. Just wanted to add a few things : some reported bugs, like to small input boxes when selecting custom colors, were indeed Tahoma MS Shell Dlg issue, like you presumed. So not really an Xpize bug, I think... Second, I want to add PostgreSQL to applications which have problems with command line colors tweak - Windows installation of PostgreSQL will fail if command line tweak is enabled.

Thanks for the special gift and all the great stuff :thumbup Wish you merry Xmas and happy hollidays.

Edited by Bagsnak