XPize 4.2 BETA 2

XPero

Hey Everyone,

I seem to have a bit of a problem I love Xpize 4.2 beta2 but erm well the wma icon hasnt changed :S for every other format it has but not for .wma, also this is a fresh install fully patched and updated *then xpize is installed* The colour picker problem has still not been fixed :(. Oh and before you ask yes I've run reload and all checks out no changes are to be needed.

-Romey

post-52971-1136377950_thumb.jpg

Edited by Romey

I seem to have a bit of a problem I love Xpize 4.2 beta2 but erm well the wma icon hasnt changed :S for every other format it has but not for .wma, also this is a fresh install fully patched and updated *then xpize is installed* The colour picker problem has still not been fixed . Oh and before you ask yes I've run reload and all checks out no changes are to be needed.

i Would suggest you delete your icon catch once , you shall find it in the user profile folder, local settings, apllication data , microsoft.

after that if it does not change , reload file type icons again. And try to repair the icon catch using MS tweakui.

No need. WMA files are not patched because they are OK as they are by default. So, there is no problem Romey.

As for the color picker, restoring ms shell dialog pointer to MS Sans Serif did work for me and fixed the issue.

rubbercake:

what command line problems are you talking about? please give details.

hello !

i really love your program !!

but last time I used this version, i asked for the change of firefox.exe ... and it completely messed up FF !

the browser could'nt even start .. with a strange javascript error !

what version of FF did you use ? mine is 1.0.7 !!! cos 1.5 is a mem leak !!!

thx !

++

PS : and .avi files' icon havent changed !!!

Edited by tranceman_g

hello !

i really love your program !!

but last time I used this version, i asked for the change of firefox.exe ... and it completely messed up FF !

the browser could'nt even start .. with a strange javascript error !

what version of FF did you use ? mine is 1.0.7 !!! cos 1.5 is a mem leak !!!

thx !

++

PS : and .avi files' icon havent changed !!!

Are you using full XPize(128x128 icons)? If yes, try uninstalling Firefox.exe

Regarding the AVI files, what program o you use for opening them?

I am having one problem , Dont know wether i noticed it today or wether it has happened just !!!

My shutdown dialog is Xp default but my logoff dialog is royale colored!!

I did not choose Msgina.dll or as in the beta 2 the shutdown and logoff dialogs in Extras!!!

It was all done on a clean install of XP