Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
MDGx

Merry Holidays + Happy New 2006

Merry Holidays

Happy New 2006

Best Wishes to every1 at MSFN forums

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you also, thank you for all your hard work in keeping 98 alive & kickin!

Merry Christmas to all

Happy New Year everyone

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Happy Holidays, and have a great new year everyone !

Edited by miko

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanza (sp?) and Happy new year 2006!! That makes windows 98....8 years old almost....holy crap that's old....oh well, some things get better with age.

(actually, win98se came out around mid-'99, 7 yrs ago, and XP was '01, only 2 yrs later, so it's almost as old as 98se... kinda surprising, huh... xp ain't that much "newer" than good ol' 98se! :yes: )

Season's Greetings to all (especially those taking the opportunity presented by their holidays to reinstall or otherwise tinker with their OS!).

My thanks and best wishes for the New Year to all the contributors here.

Merry Xmas. I'll have a new system by the end of the week, and will be retiring this machine (AMD AthlonXP 2500+, 1.5GB DDR400.... not that old), and be using it with Win9x/Linux/Vista OS's. It seems I'll be using Windows XP x64 and regular XP Pro on the new system...

Basically, I cannot guarantee a new version of the Win98 Power Pack until sometime after new years. In either case....

Merry XMas, and a happy new year.

And to those that are utterly P-C at this time of year, Happy Holidays. ;)