[Contest] Design an alternative XPize logo

XPero

Let's see your skills. Design an alternative XPize logo. You can follow whatever guidelines you want, or follow the salt shaker one used in the official logo.

When we have enough participants, I will make a poll so you all can choose the winner. The winner icon will be the icon used in the XPize release after the contest :D Open your design app and start posting!

i have no sense as far as graphics go. But those few jazzed stars with golden XP does not look Xpizish to me. Please do no consider my coments even if they are senseless. But maybe something which hs XP and a good looking windows xp logo aur mayb silver and some other cooler colors would be better?

BTW what is with that cylindrical object in the logo. Never understood it!!

It's a salt shacker, and the stars come out of it

Man. Xpero how come a salt shacker comes into the scene. Cant it be left out.

i Also wish we do away with the golden colour and the Jazzy colours. How about a simple blue screen White colour XP and silver coloured IZE.

We can have a little glow in the blue background and sparklish silver colour. Can anyone Make something on these lines.?

It's a salt shacker, and the stars come out of it

Man. Xpero how come a salt shacker comes into the scene. Cant it be left out.

i Also wish we do away with the golden colour and the Jazzy colours. How about a simple blue screen White colour XP and silver coloured IZE.

We can have a little glow in the blue background and sparklish silver colour. Can anyone Make something on these lines.?

I really cant paint a picture of what ur asking in my head, a little more direction would be nice!