nv sata drivers X64

Shadowarez

iv tryed installing windows xp 64 with sata drivers for my hdd, its the nvraid on the msi board, xp wouldnt take the disc, no matter what so i let it take what worked, will the drive ack masst storage work with xp 64?

heres the specs of the system

1,Msi K8Neo2-f

2,AMD 64 3200+

3,1gig Duel Channel 400mhz

4,Geforce Fx 5900 256mb

5,WD 200 GB Sata

i get bsods when i try isntalling tweaked drivers from ngohq and they work on install, but bsod as soon as anythign 3d is started, it even bsods when i change my nic settigns lol, so im stuck with unoptimized drivers from nvidias site, sad thing is my notebook running a ati 9600 64 mobility runs better at higher res and higher image quailty then the main rig, its using tweaked ati drivers from ngohq, any ideas?

Windows XP x64 is very picky about driver support - if the drivers you are using are not WHQL and vendor certified to run in a 64bit environment, you WILL have problems. I hate to say this, but stick to drivers from the computer manufacturer or component vendor as necessary, and you'll have fewer driver issues in Windows XP x64. If you're using someone's tweaked driver set, you may run into problems occasionally.

thank ya ill try that asap, will it work with single drive on the sata bus? if not ill pick up another 200 gb drive, also the ati drivers i have for the notebook arent WQHL Certified, so i think it might just be the motherboard or someother problem, which will hopefully work, if i cant get a decent version of drivers ill just switch to ti since a 9600 mobilty 64mb can outperform a Msi Geforce FX 5900 XT 256 mb, i think its time to switch to ati,