Unofficial SP2.1a italian version

maninabox

Ok, I solved my problem (see my previous posts in this topic): IE 6.0 wasn't enough, so after upgrading to sp1 everything went smooth and the installation of critical fixes + performance tweaks went fine.

Now, I have a stable and performing system, but the problems are not over (nothing serious this time):

- Some elements are in english now (eg the window that appears when trying to kill a blocked task that asks you if you want to kill the task or wait, or the yes/no buttons on message prompts, eg the message window that appears after a defrag)

- I can't format my HD in dos mode (after I hit S to confirm the format process doesn't start and a new command prompt appears): I have to use win98's boot disk to do so

Edited by Thalon

- I can't format my HD in dos mode (after I hit S to confirm the format process doesn't start and a new command prompt appears): I have to use win98's boot disk to do so

Try hit Y istead of S... (it's a language problem, probably) ;)

@maninabox

Any plan to translate the Windows 9x Power Pack ?

Edited by patchworks

• 3 weeks later...

Try hit Y istead of S... (it's a language problem, probably) ;)

@maninabox

Any plan to translate the Windows 9x Power Pack ?

I've done some corrections to unofficial sp2.1a (changelog 2.1b ita: boot menu, taskbar menu, command prompt here in italian).

I've also translated revolutions pack.

http://www.eng2ita.net/forum/index.php?board=7.0

Edited by Max_04