A challenge for the beta testers!

alsiladka

ou'd be wasting your time to make something similar to XPize so soon.

XPize is for XP , I dont think such an app would be needed for the final vista and no , no one is gonna make an xpize for vista so soon. All i wanted to know was which are those resources which have been picked up from previous versions. And we could do with some screenshots of them.

XPize is for XP , I dont think such an app would be needed for the final vista and no , no one is gonna make an xpize for vista so soon. All i wanted to know was which are those resources which have been picked up from previous versions. And we could do with some screenshots of them.

The latest build at the time of this writing (5270) still has tons of old resources. The list would be a mile long.

The latest build at the time of this writing (5270) still has tons of old resources. The list would be a mile long.

The final version will be the same, mark my words. Microsoft has already stated publicly that any old resources people find are for "backwards compatibility" which is utterly lame, but c'est la vie.