MSN 6 All-In-One Patch

gamehead200

gameheads exe replacer bust msn so it wouldnt sign in but after reinstalling msn6 it worked again so i tried yours aaron and that has totally f**ked it up even after complete uninstall/install of msn6 it wont work and so i went to use windows messenger which worked ok but needed updating, so i updated it and then that wont sign in either

just get this

gheyness.jpg

so then i came to presume it could be aol (hrm yes i know) which when i went into network connections you cannot alter the dial up connection in anyway and im not sure but i think it used to be set as default connection which it isnt now and it wont let me set it to default either. i also have a NIC installed so i thought maybe msn could be trying to sign in via a network so i disabled it so that only the aol connection could possibly be used but still no luck, neither windows nor msn6 messenger will sign in, yahoo,icq and other messengers work perfectly. I have also tried to sign in through a proxy but still no luck also.

What the hell is it?

ok i er reinstalled aol and then restarted pc which i never do (and surprise am drunk right now lolz) then as im shutting down pc kerio firewall pops up with do i want to accept replacement of msn6 after patchin it. so pc reboots then aol is set to default connection so im like hrm and msn signs in im like yay (/me claps hands lolz) then i try aarons patch (tech critics) again it patched it then kerio filewall pops up with do i want to accept replacement of this application which never happened before only when i logged off (may i say at this point how good my typing is for how pi**ed i am) then i said yes and restarted msn and it worked so thats the end of that problem so learn what you will my young jedis :)

gameheads exe replacer bust msn so it wouldnt sign in but after reinstalling msn6 it worked again so i tried yours aaron and that has totally f**ked it up even after complete uninstall/install of msn6 it wont work and so i went to use windows messenger which worked ok but needed updating, so i updated it and then that wont sign in either

just get this

gheyness.jpg

so then i came to presume it could be aol (hrm yes i know) which when i went into network connections you cannot alter the dial up connection in anyway and im not sure but i think it used to be set as default connection which it isnt now and it wont let me set it to default either. i also have a NIC installed so i thought maybe msn could be trying to sign in via a network so i disabled it so that only the aol connection could possibly be used but still no luck, neither windows nor msn6 messenger will sign in, yahoo,icq and other messengers work perfectly.  I have also tried to sign in through a proxy but still no luck also.

What the hell is it?

Jay, a whole bunch of other people downloaded my patch and they said it was fine... :)