installing xpize without all these extras

ngoducthang

Hi guys i'm new to xpize and i've recently installed it without the royale and the bootscreen and the logon screen so that nothing is royale, but then the screen that you get when u click shutdown (the one that has standby, turnoff, restart - i will refer to as the SHUTDOWN screen in this post) i can't get that to not be royale themed i just want it to be normal. the same goes for the screen with the logoff options (i'll refer to as LOGOFF screen - the one with switch user, logoff) that is also royale themed, and so is anything related to a small screen like that such as when you change ur theme and you have to wait a bit before it changes the screen that says please wait is also royaled theme how can i change it so that it's not which dlls do i have to uninstall for these not to be royale.

That was the first part the second part is i don't want the taskbar properties and the display thingie to have the new royal picture and stuff what dll do i have to uninstall for those to be normal? sorry if i'm asking a lot, but i just don't like royal =).

Don't get me wrong though it's a nice theme and xpize is great program, just some people prefer things others don't =). someone please help me out thank you!

PS: Merry Xmas to all MSFN!

For the display thingie it is themeui.dll, taskbar properties explorer.exe and the little shudown, logoff, please wait screens msgina.dll.

Edit: For the plaese wait screen it is shell32.dll, but I don't think you want to uninstall that one.

And have a look at this topic http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=63023

Edited by flupke