Rate my program - Multi Install

Im writing a script thats turned into something bigger that others might find helpful. I have several computers that WinXP is a standard unattended install but the extra's change. This is where this program comes into use.

This is a pre release that doesnt do the final installs but gives you a good idea

In the final release im adding ini files for all options (description, install file & options)

installer.jpg

Download

Please give feed back and if this is helpfull to anyone else

Just seen wpi but feed back would still be good :P

Edited by purg99

Thanks for the comments.

@Frechdax3000

Seems like in on the right lines!!! This too used indigo rose's studio.

@muiz

All the buttons and background are images which could quickly be changed. For example the background is a jpeg in Source\dat01\ap6.dat

Looks good but Will this be user customizeable without the use of a third party app?

Im writing to try and allow lots of user control. This will mean you wont need 3rd party products to customize. Ive writing a couple of scripts one which will be used during install (first post) the other im working on to create the imput files needed for customization, a nice gui.

@Frechdax3000

Thanks for your input upto now but please dont guess what or how im writting my program. From all the screen shots your posted you didnt use or want user control other than buttons. If you want other to rate or to advertise your programs any further please create your own thread.

Im sure you understand as your post has already confused others.

Edited by purg99

Zeer goed , ik kijk uit naar het eindresultaat

ik zou het graag gebruiken

bedankt

Any chance in english?

bedankt "Thank(ed) you"

German - English convertion only worked out the last word

Edited by purg99

@Frechdax3000

Thanks for your input upto now but please dont guess what or how im writting my program. From all the screen shots your posted you didnt use or want user control other than buttons. If you want other to rate or to advertise your programs any further please create your own thread.

Im sure you understand as your post has already confused others.

kk i understand good luck

i am shut up now :thumbup

;)