Snow!

gamehead200

I'm pretty sure that year it was on Christmas eve. I remember that time well. I was supposed to go into work but the roads were closed in the towns around me. I did end up driving to the interstate (which was open) and drive to another town to shovel snow off a roof. The snow there was 7 feet. After we cleaned off the roof, I just walked off the edge onto the snow pile.

I had flown in from Chicago that evening, and I was supposed to leave that Thursday (27th). I remember not being able to fly back until the 29th, and I barely made it onto a plane that day without getting bumped as well.

Good times, and one of the reasons why I don't live there anymore ;).

Well I love the snow. I even like driving in it! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else really. The summers are nice and the winters have snow. What more could you want?

haha, nothing like a Buffalo winter.

I live in Rochester so I know what it feels like, I love it too :)

Tell me about it; it took me 4 HOURS to cross 180km (about 110 miles), instead the usual 2:20h. Not to mention I took off after work at 22:30h and arrived at 02:30h. Loads of fun, I tell ya. I couldn't feel my knees; it was as if I had been digging into the snow, not driving.

Snow is great, when you look at it through a window of a warm house :yes: