MSN 6 skin files

For anyone wanting a decent messenger background and chat window background ive designed one along with a usericon.

------------------------------------

Here are some screenies

msn6-screenie.gifmsn6-window-screenie.gif

The main window background image is available here the usericon here and the chat window background here .

For the msn main window background to work you will need to copy and paste the lvback.gif over the current one you have in C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger and then fully exit msn by right clicking on the buddy icon in your system tray and doing exit. Once you have restarted msn the background should be applied.

The display picture is altered by clicking tools on the main msn window and selecting usericon.gif as the file.

The chat window background is applied by clicking tools on the main msn window and clicking create background and the selecting the file bg.jpg.

Ok thats all thanks and enjoy!!!

Jay

Beautiful. Jay is so talented. Thanks for sharing Jay.  :)

-----------------------------------------

Thanks MSNwar nice compliment just hope i get recognised by some dude who wants to pay me heh.

Ive made an emoticon for the face the i always do : / . emoticon.gif and also added alpha transparency to doggies msfnemot.gif

Could you please elaborate a little more on the contact list background, because I can't get it to work.  :)

its simple in C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger there is a file or in some cases there isnt called lvback.gif, the background file to the main msn window. create an image file and save it as lvback.gif and put it in that directory. then exit msn and restart it.

Or alternatively if you cant be arsed theres an installer i made to do it for you which u can download here although you will still need to exit msn and restart it.