"Slimming Down" Threads

Crash&Burn

Interesting information. But way too many threads on the exact same thing. Should of been one thread with multiple posts on what to place in each respective .rem/.rdv/etc file.

That has seriously spammed what used to be a fairly clean board.

Sorry if I made you feel like to be spammed. I receive about 1000 e-mail per day myself and 99% of that is spam so belive me I know how one feel about spam.

It may look like spam but only first lines are the same (and there is a reason behind that if you know about cross-links and search results) and the rest is usefull information (?).

I'm not going to explain about links and such. But another reason I created a few threads for is to have separate rooms for discussing separate question (like a thread conserning scanner drivers only, a thread about IE files, a thread about COM, a thread about components and so on). Some of them will go soon, some will stay for a period of time. But every one should be a specializing on one theme only. And I was going to make a general thread with links to all separate ones.

But if you prefer to see one big thread when we are going to discuss so much questions at the same place (possibly forgiving some good ideas), OK, I'll move all contents in one place.

TommyP

Sent you a PM about moving threads.

Edited by Oleg_II