[BETA] XPize 4.2

XPero

Because Windows XP is incomplete and does not support 32 bit icons everywhere

Then shouldnt we let out those icons too? atleast the old ones had full colour. or can we lok for new 16 bit icons for that?

i feel the second icon did not work out , maybe an closed folder icon with the globe within? i liked the first one though.

Edited by alsiladka

Because Windows XP is incomplete and does not support 32 bit icons everywhere

Then shouldnt we let out those icons too? atleast the old ones had full colour. or can we lok for new 16 bit icons for that?

No, because those icons are needed in other places where they show with full quality:)

Several more (old) icons, that you may want to deal with, when you get time...

Many thanks!

I think you have got something wrong.

The favorites ya they look as you have shown in the screenshot.

The certificate , have a look at this.

post-44586-1135235985_thumb.png

The transfer , It has got new avis.

And the last one , ya even on my comp it looks the same . We could do with an update for that.

You can either try reloading Xpize or try to reinstall. There is some error because 2 of the pics you showed have been addressed already.

Please, dont quote big images

Edited by XPero

Mr Sepia Tone, I think you missed something when installing XPize, if you have it installed at all.

Silly thing to suggest, that I haven't got XPize installed! Why, of course I have it installed. I'm not here to play games, just trying to be helpful...

I installed the XPize Beta 4.2, as a full install and left nothing out. So if some of the new icons are not showing up, then I don't see how this can be my problem...?

It is XPize not XPrize

"Please, dont quote big images"

Wouldn't dream of it, of course...

Mr Sepia Tone, I think you missed something when installing XPize, if you have it installed at all.

Silly thing to suggest, that I haven't got XPize installed! Why, of course I have it installed. I'm not here to play games, just trying to be helpful...

I installed the XPize Beta 4.2, as a full install and left nothing out. So if some of the new icons are not showing up, then I don't see how this can be my problem...?

It is XPize not XPrize

"Please, dont quote big images"

Wouldn't dream of it, of course...

Tell me your system specs (OS, SP level, Language, etc..)

"It is XPize not XPrize"

Indeed! Whatever it is, it sure good!

Tell me your system specs (OS, SP level, Language, etc..)

Win XP Pro complete (English) with SP2 and all the minor fixes that have come after - I'm right up to date, as I type.

I will try a reinstall though, as someone suggested

Just done a complete reinstall of 4.2 (didn't use the 'Reloader') and everything now seems to be okay.

All the icons I posted about, as seeming not to have besn updated, have indeed already been updated. So, sorry about that, and many thanks, again, for all your efforts in putting XPize together - and look forward to any future updates :thumbup

Just done a complete reinstall of 4.2 (didn't use the 'Reloader') and everything now seems to be okay.All the icons I posted about, as seeming not to have besn updated, have indeed already been updated

You must have updated windows and not run reloader later. keep it in mind to reload after every update.

I didn't like the Recycle-Icon, when you empty it.

Because this yellow icon is to unobtrusive.

It should be red (a warning-color) like the old cross,

because you delet your data for ever, when you confirm!

I think the red-cross was better than the new one.

post-23299-1135284985_thumb.jpg