MSFN forum registration

m8E

Thanks for moving my post to the right place Martin, however when referring to un-registering from the msfn forums can you please explain what you mean by:

even if you want to: you CANT

Do you mean that:

a - there isn't the mechanism within each of our personal 'My controls' to remove/un-register our own registration

b - there isn't the mechanism within msfn forums to actually remove/un-register anyone from the msfn forums

c - msfn won't anyway even though they can

d - msfn don't know how

e - something else

f - some or all of the above

Edited by m8E

Or get yourself banned, gets you off the memberlist as well :P

No it doesn't... You are just marked down as "Banned", but your information stays on the forum. You, however, will not have access to the forum using your banned username.

If you REALLY, REALLY want to have you username removed, please contact xper.

Thanks gamehead200, I appreciate your comments.

Why doesn't MFSN allow the mechanism to be available within 'My Controls' for a member to be able to remove their own registration/username if they want to? I'm just a novice at these things but I know it can be done.

Hmm, unless you have the details for logging into someone else's account I thought that you could only log into your own account (unless you're a moderator or course :) )

If users had the ability to delete their own account when desired if some people did accidentally delete their own account they could simply sign up for another one. That would remember them to not do it again! arr!

Anyway, surely something like that would be placed somewhere in 'My controls' where it would not be easy to make that mistake, and on top of that you'd want the 'are you sure you want to do this' box to pop up so that the mistake could not be easily made.