Warning Forever

lylo

If you point your wubbly mouse thingy here and click that shiz, download the latest version of Warning Forever, its a freeware japanese old school scrolling shooter with one focus only: HIGH SCORES!

You dont scroll through levels taking on waves of bad ships, you cut straight to boss battles, the bosses getting bigger and meaner with every level you progress. Easy to play, EXTREMELY difficult to master, but VERY fun to play ;)

Here are some screenies for you to see how simple this game is, and this should bring back some nostalgic tears of joy to all those who used to waste god knows how much money in arcades on games like this.

ENJOY! :thumbup

If you wanna challenge already, my best so far is:

Score - 10230000 - Stage 13 - Deaths: 13 - Time: 4:54:30 (Minutes:Seconds:Milisecs)

Edited by lylo

If anyone is trying this out, know that my high score is improving everytime I play it lol, although I still imagine theres someone out there who could destroy what I got!

12151400 - 14 - 12 - 5:48:21

Another awsome game that I think you'd enjoy is Crimsonland. Pretty decent graphics for a top down shooter (hardware accelerated). I think it might be shareware, but the final version was released about 3 years ago and is widely available (you know where).

Just wat I needed. Another addictive game.

23372700 - 19 - 24 - 11:00:00

:o

**** YOU! :realmad:

Every time I've tried recently I simply cannot beat my latest high score lol.

17830600 - Stage 17 - Dead 11 - Time 07:28:26

From a time of 11 minutes though, it sounds as if you've played that fairly safe and risk free...

But with 24 deaths?! :blink: Thats just confusing!

Rest assured... I will beat you!

Edited by lylo