Office 2003 won't install!

didadocom

I want to have im my unattended DVD the last four Offices (97-2000-XP-2003) and only change in the RunOnceEx.cmd the line for the installation of one of them. My CDs are all in Spanish.

REG ADD %KEY%\025 /VE /D "Microsoft Office 97 Professional" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\025 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Instalar\Office97\INSTALAR.EXE /L CUSTOM\CUSTOM.LST /B2 /QTN"

REG ADD %KEY%\025 /VE /D "Microsoft Office 2000 Premium" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\025 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Instalar\Office2000\INSTALAR.EXE TRANSFORMS=Office.MST /qn+"

REG ADD %KEY%\025 /VE /D "Microsoft Office XP Professional con FrontPage" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\025 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Instalar\OfficeXP\INSTAPLS.EXE TRANSFORMS=Office.MST /qb-"

REG ADD %KEY%\025 /VE /D "Microsoft Office 2003 Professional" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\025 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Instalar\Office2003\SETUP.EXE TRANSFORMS=Office.MST /qb-"

So I have downloaded the Office Resource Kit for Office 97-2000-XP and 2003.

I made the Administrative Installation Point for each one of them.

After that I run the Network Installation Wizard for Office 97 and each of the Custom Installation Wizard for Office 2000-XP and 2003 according the instructions in the Unattended CD/DVD Guide.

The Office 97, 2000 and XP go smoothly and installed without any problems, but the 2003 won't install..!

I have noticed that the Custom Installation Wizard for Office 2003 is similar to the Office XP but doesn't ask your serial number, and another thing is that the setup archive (SETUP.EXE) is in English but all the others are in Spanish (INSTALAR.EXE)

Any help?

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Any help?

Nobody knows?

didadocom,

I personally have never done a RunOnceEx so I don't know 100% for sure if this will work but try this.

REG ADD %KEY%\025 /VE /D "Microsoft Office 2003 Professional" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\025 /V 1 /D msiexec.exe /i "%systemdrive%\Instalar\Office2003\PRO11.MSI TRANSFORMS=Office.MST /qb-"