MOBILedit!.exe

tempuser

MOBILedit is a modular software, which allows you to control your mobile phone from the PC via Bluetooth, infrared, or cable. No matter if you have Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Siemens, Samsung, LG, or Motorola. You can dial, send long SMS messages, organize contacts, install, and play games. You can copy photos from phone or upload your favorite polyphonic ring tones, logos, MP3s, themes, Java applications, and documents. Features: large quantity of phones supported; file system enabling access to a phone and card; an editor for phonebooks; edit, sort, read, and archive SMS to PC; handling of incoming calls and SMS in real-time; connect multiple phones at once; archive and auto backup; printing, Outlook support; Chess game included; extensive project; often updated.

Version adds many new phones, support for calendar, and minor bug fixes.

(copied from Cnet)

Autoit Installer w/ option to auto Register.

icondownloadproductlargeani2iq.gif mobiledit_setup.au3

Notes:

Pls Edit the Serial Number and Password in the on the top portion of the Autoit.

Edited by tempuser

• 8 months later...

I understand, but can you just give me a way to go with, because autoit (SCITE Script Writer) can not make it, because tab button is not working at all, and when I choose mouse click record it clicked toooo early which missed every thing

but if you can not, Thanks for your reply