Which version of Windows sucks the most?

.PsychoMerc.

Which version of Windows sucks the most?  

730 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Windows sucks the most?

• Windows ME
    • Windows XP Home Edition
    • Windows XP Professional Edition
    • Windows Longhorn M5
    • Windows 98
    • Windows 98 SE
    • Windows Blackcomb
    • Windows 95
    • DOS 6.22
    • Windows Server 2003

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

This has to be the winner of the "I could have guessed the answer with my eyes closed" contest!

ME

:D

Andy

PS: Why is XP Home so bad compared to the likes of ME? I don't know many users of home that need any of the features of pro. They like the discounted upgrade though.

Edited by Fencer128

Windows ME has to be the worst OS ever, plain and simple.

XP has a few memory management bugs (mainly video memory) but for the most part is alright. Home is fine for those who don't know so much about computers.

Edited by HyperHacker

• 4 weeks later...

Its not that Pro has so many darn features over Home...over half of the users with Pro dont know anyway. XP Home is not a multithreaded OS. That is my biggest pet peeve. But Pro is.

I voted xp pro, because it SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Care to explain why? I am curious!

I voted for Windows ME. Well, technically, I really despise Windows NT, well yeah, because thats a different operating system designed for business use only.

Of course, I would have voted for Windows NT if it was on the poll. I hate it because it has a lack of driver and gaming support.

Windows ME was bad too. It ran like crap on my system. All the constant freezing and crashing... gave me a headache. And what was really bad was I used the Windows Update features, after restarting my computer, Windows ME became more unstable before it was. Don't know why though.

I liked Windows 98 though, but I can't use it anymore because its buggy like Windows ME. Why didn't Microsoft ever release a service pack for both operating systems anyway?

I voted xp pro, because it SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks because you don't know how to properly maintain your PC as to prevent maajor inconvenience? Or you just happen to be one of those individuals who maintains databases and installed SP2? I have a friend who had to revert to SP1 because M$'s SP2 screwed up more than it fixed. I used to suffer from a lot of problems back in the day before I knew what I know today. Now I'm telling everyone else how to fix their PCs. I don't have any problems because I've had easy problems and hard-as-hell problems that took me days to conquer. Also, after using nLite, XP Pro is awesome.

Edited by Jeremy

• 6 months later...