[How-to] - Windows XP Gamer's Edition

Aegis

no, for audio service, it use rpcss.dll

w/o it, you dont get system audio, that service is not needed for game audio, systernals has a guide of howto do it with process explorer, if that rings any bells.

anyway, just asking, cause if it dont, just letting him know what bugs will be.

Edited by gdogg

Project development has been suspended. I'm not sure when I'll be working on it again, if ever, now that I've discovered the magic of OS X ;).

ahh man no worries, if you dicide not to do it, cant someone take over the project coz its an amazing idea!!

i suppose he could let someone do that, ill ask him, and i know enough to help someone out, but neither of us have time right now to work on it with the end of the school year coming.

I've been watching this project since the very first few pages.

I'm very sorry to hear the project is being pulled. But I must say - and i'm sure many MSFN members agree on this - ...

Thank you... for building up to one of the biggest let downs ever, and for wasting our time reading countless hyped up posts over nothing.

Completely understandable if you really don't have the time, but why start such an immense project if you had all this "school work" to be done, even if you didn't forsee the amount of work, you still knew exams were coming?!

I hope someone else with as much knowledge as yourselves can take over the project...

... if knowone will, could you maybe release the source to the public, at least we would get something out of this?

Edited by antonio_king

I've been watching this project since the very first few pages.

I'm very sorry to hear the project is being pulled. But I must say - and i'm sure many MSFN members agree on this - ...

Thank you... for building up to one of the biggest let downs ever, and for wasting our time reading countless hyped up posts over nothing.

Completely understandable if you really don't have the time, but why start such an immense project if you had all this "school work" to be done, even if you didn't forsee the amount of work, you still knew exams were coming?!

I hope someone else with as much knowledge as yourselves can take over the project...

... if knowone will, could you maybe release the source to the public, at least we would get something out of this?

LOL! That was brilliant....

OS X....right...