[How-to] - Windows XP Gamer's Edition

Aegis

then this is mods purely doing favours, for people they prefer, nothing else, and you just admitted it.

not one post in that thread, makes it sounds like its mindows.

Edited by gdogg

And Gdogg, I don't have access...but a few other users do. To test my claims, I asked some beta testers (no names) to do file and registry comparisons and they're "highly similar" in one tester's words. Some things were copied exactly. Lots of other "coincidences" also added to the fact that MicrowinX might be based off of Mindows. I didn't want to accuse you since there's always a chance there's another explanation, so I brought it to the admins and mods to decide. They are still trying to prove/disprove my theory, and that is why the Mindows and MicrowinX topics are missing.

Edited by Aegis

The MicrowinX vs Mindows discussion ends here. No more topics/posts about this in open discussion. Any further discussion will be deleted until this is sorted out. If you want to discuss this further, PM or e-mail me or the rest of the administration team.

not missing, they have been set invisible.

and gdogg, the mods just want to compare the files of the two projects. there is no point in either you or aegis debating this since it is not in either of your hands anymore. like i said before, just do what the mods say and it should all work out fine.

I'm warning you guys last time. Calm down or get your projects out of MSFN.

@gdogg, watch your language please. Remember MSFN is private site. You don't like it? Go find another place. Don't push me to do something drastic.

I will not discuss this kind of issues in public. I just don't have time for it.

Thank you.

Whoa... What happened here ?!... Go away for a week and look whats happened !

I share that sentiment.

I was under the impression MicroWinX was going to support Win2k, while Mindows was an XP/2k3 thing, and XPGE was XPE only. I thought they were all different projects for different OS's, mostly. :wacko:

Well, I still want a link to XPGE and MicroWinX once they're done.

Oh man, now you are fighting about "copyrights" and "betas" and whatnot...what happened to the pioneer spirit?

Do your scripts and batches, share it proudly and give cred where cred is due...why do you all wanna play "developers" with this "I sue you for $100.000.000 for stealing my projekt I've done in Silicon Valley for the last 5 years" attitude...it's just silly.

Well, I saw this coming quite some time ago...left the boat and are quite happy about it now when I see this...

Sorry for littering the thread Aegis, I'm not accusing any of you in person but the phenomena i whole. :}

One question: Dead?

Think it's like that, because I haven't heard anything here since a week. Once a week I think someone should be able to get online and support his project a little bit.

GreetZZ 3-R4Z0R

It's alive...but I'm still trying to find my knife. Currently GE is in the process of being slimmed down. It's a boring process, so I don't have much to post, unless you want me to say "I just deleted rpcss.dll and the system still works!"