[How-to] - Windows XP Gamer's Edition

Aegis

@Wicket20519

That feature isn't as impossible as it may seem...I was doing a separate project that dealt with rhetorics and found that it is partially possible for a computer to assist you in writing your paper, which makes sense, seeing that the rules of writing can be substituted with mathematical terms. It's a dream...but not an impossible dream :).

If you need any help in XP Embedded studio, I'd be more than happy to help. I recently completed the advanced learning classes in XP Embedded Studio from the local New Horizons Learning Center and I'd be happy to offer any input you guys might need.

I should also note that I've been following this thread for quite some time, and am interested in the Gamer's platform myself. I've created a minimal installation already that I use solely for Quake 2, and it FLIES.

@aegis - I see you didn't heed my warning's of using your threats of stealin microwinX.

so you went and got my thread shutdown with your "friends with power" in these forums.

so, I guess I now have no choice, but to move from these forums, cause they've been corrupted.

I hope everyone realises, how utterly useless xpe is, and how expensive it is at the same time.

well, microwinx, is gone, for those who cared, aegis is making claims that its his, just to get rid of me, so msfn. MSFN has my files, given to them, by aegis who got them from an illegal leak of the project, from a beta tester.

Watch your language...--Zxian

Edited by Zxian

MSFN has my files, given to them, by aegis who got them from an illegal leak of the project, from a beta tester.

Also like to add that I don't have access to MWX and never had...I dunno if MSFN does have the files, but I certainly did not give them the files. I don't know where you got that information from, but now you're making false accusations because of a minor thing. The mods will unhide the topic when it's appropriate to. Just be patient.

so, your trying to tell me, the mods, went out of there way, to find where my leak was, download it, just to compare the projects, out of the blue ...

you know you lie more and more everytime we talk.

the mods, went out of there way, to find where my leak was, download it

"I dunno if MSFN does have the files"

just to compare the projects, out of the blue ...

When did I say that? Now quit trying to start a flame war. No damage has been done. Your topic is not deleted...

Edited by Aegis

In all honesty i was looking forward to both projects. IMO something was said too someone, somewhere, about something being copied. Or for that matter far to comparable too the other project perhaps? Either or with that being said they are both still violating M$ EULA. And their both projects that the community is waiting to see. Why even compare the two to see if the other is closer to this one or that one? This seems more like a childish p***ing contest to me "My trucks bigger than your truck." But in this case i guess we should say "my truck is smaller than your truck." In all honesty too MSFN mods...Bring gdogs forums back up, and quit all the BS...And just work on your projects and leave each other alone. You both sound like this is something you can actually patent, or make claims too owning the rights to..With one more oppinion i would like to state it would FRIGGIN rock if you both got together and made something work together...Zip up your pants, and just GETRDUN! :thumbup

Me :whistle:

thats like telling intel and amd to just work together, its not going to happen. there is just a very ustrong suspicion that gdogg took some files from mindows which he should not have. mods will be looking into this.

gdogg- we do not want to start any trouble, just be nice and as long as you do what the mods tell you, then nothing should happen

be nice about what.

I have never used any part of mindows, and if the mods have microwinX, they obtained it illegally.

What is sad, is that this happens, like 4 days, after Aegis makes a "joke" stating he'll steal and download my project, from the person who leaked it.

what, I really dont understand, is how, project not even gone "public" yet, get taken down in these forums, from what, buddy buddy with the mods?

when not 1 file has ever been posted, of microwinX in these forums, or any forums , ever.

now get real now, I am done with these forums, its all about who you know and not what.

I wont be giving these forums my project, when its just like america, corruption everywhere, and no one sayin anything.

Edited by gdogg

And a joke isn't meant to be taken seriously. As I've said before, I don't have the project and never did. For those people who actually know me beyond these forums (like Ripken), they can testify that I say stupid things all the time. If you're done with these forums, then don't advertise here.